Mountain Hardwear: Corners 6
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Basecamp in comfort with the spacious two-door design of the Mountain Hardwear Corners™ 6. Four-hub pole structure sets up quickly and easily, and provides plenty of headroom, while reflective starter points and guy-out loops make even late night set-up a breeze. Vestibule design prevents rain and wet from entering the tent's inner shelter. Dual vestibules provide ample storage for your gear.
- Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool
- Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)"
|Number of People:||6|
|Minimum Weight:||19 lb|
|Packed Weight:||20 lb|
|Pole Type:||6061 PF|
|Number of Poles:||2|
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Floor Area:||83 sq ft|
|Number of vestibules:||2|
|Vestibule Area:||34 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||87 in|
|Packed Size:||14 x 34 in|