Mountain Hardwear: Corners 3
Our Price: $300.00
- May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Weekend camping trips have never been so easy! The Corners 3 Tent from Mountain Hardwear has a simple two-pole design to give three people a sleeping area that can be set up quickly without any fuss. Two doors keep you and your accomplices from tripping over each other, while the dual vestibules give your packs a dry refuge when the weather turns sour.
- Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool
- Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy.
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
|Number of People:||3|
|Minimum Weight:||7 lb 5 oz|
|Packed Weight:||7 lb 8 oz|
|Floor Area:||37 sq ft|
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Number of Poles:||2|
|Number of Vestibules:||2|
|Vestibule Area:||17 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||51 in|
|Packed Diameter:||8 in|
|Packed Length:||22 in|