Our Price: $89.00
|*Black - SM ||IMS#: 677730|
|*Black - XL ||IMS#: 677733|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Caption: Alternate View (Black)
Super breathable and incredibly quick drying, the Contact Gloves™ are highly articulated, tactile ice climbing gloves with protective EVA foam panels on the back of the hand and fingers. Water-resistant but built without a waterproof insert, the minimal Contact Gloves™ allow for optimal sensitivity when wielding ice tools and placing pro, and the bonded Pittards® Oiltac leather palm ensures a confident non-slip grip.
- Microfleece Lined Shell
- Back-of-Hand EVA Foam Padding
- Pittards® Oiltac Leather Palm for Enhanced Grip and Optimum control in Wet or Dry Condtions
- Water Resistant
- Quick Drying
- Stretch Fabric on Back of Hand
- Pull Loop
- Hook/Loop Wrist Closure
- Slip-Free Construction
- Pre-Curved Construction
|Weight:||6.1 oz/ 172 g (Large)|
|Fabric:||100% nylon oxford back of hand // 92% polyester, 8% elastane four-way stretch-woven panels // Pittards ® Oiltac goat leather palm and fingers // 270g microfleece insulation|