National Geographic Maps: Capitol Reef National Park
Our Price: $11.95
National Geographic's Capitol Reef National Park is a two-sided, waterproof topographic trail map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
National Geographic Trails Illustrated series maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough capable of going anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and can be folded to a packable size of 4.25 x 9.25 inches; unfolded size is 26 x 38 inches.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of parks, recreation areas, wilderness areas, wildlife refuges, and more.
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including campgrounds, ranger facilities, boat launches and canoe carry downs, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Dimensions:||Folded: 9.25 x 4.25 in|
|Unfolded: 26 x 38 in|