Toysmith: Box Robot
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The options for cardboard box crafts are endless, so why not make toys out of toy packaging? Toysmith’s new Eco-friendly Box Robot does just that. You’ll get parts to make a motor, legs, caps, tubes and a marker for designing a robot using the box that everything came in.
- Reuse the package box to build a robot. Doodle on the box surface to make your own unique design. The kit is environmentally friendly and creates very little rubbish. It's a cool science project which is green and creative.
- Turn the package box into the body of a robot. Reuse the plastic film/bag to decorate the robot.
- Learn simple mechanical science and circuit connection. See how your robot walks with cute movements. Fun facts are included, too!
- Doodle on the box surface to make your very own design. It could be built in different way to make a monster, too.
- Includes: 1 motor module, 1 motor with worm gear and wires, 1 motor cover, 1 axle with gear wheel, 2 tube structures, 2 cams, 2 terminal caps, 2 legs, screws, 1 marker and detailed instructions with fun facts.
- Required, but not included: 1 x AA, 1.5 volt batteries, small crosshead/Phillips screwdriver
- For ages over 8 years old. Warning: Choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
|Dimensions:||3.5 x 3.5 x 5.25 inches|