Patagonia: Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 45l
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Usually when a sports car meets a truck, the results aren’t pretty. In the case of our Black Hole Wheeled Duffel, however, the aftermath is a burly strong, carry-on duffel with precision handling. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, it will protect your gear from rain and rough handling and still hold everything you need for a wayward journey. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. A zippered exterior pocket provides a handy spot for your boarding pass, an energy bar or a paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a 2-position, telescoping handle or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four, corner-mounted daisy chains. Beyond tough, the Black Hole line is built with bound seams, and a highly durable and highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric, with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Roll with telescoping handle or carry with haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
|Weight:||116 oz/3289 g|
|Capacity:||2746 cu in/45L|
|Materials:||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Dimensions:||23.5 x 13 x 10.5 in|