Patagonia: Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 100l
Our Price: $349.00
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Caption: In Use (Wax Red)
Caption: Roll Away View (Wax Red)
Patagonia decided the wheel was a pretty good invention after all, so they added two of them to our bomber Black Hole bags and created this super burly, smooth-rolling duffel. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, it will protect your gear from rain and rough handling and still hold everything you need for an extended trip. The U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered mesh pockets inside keep small items organized. A zippered exterior pocket provides an easy-access location for your boarding pass, an energy bar or a paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position, telescoping handle or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four, corner-mounted daisy chains.
Beyond tough, the Black Hole line is built with bound seams, and a highly durable and highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric, with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
*Other items shown in images not included.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Roll with telescoping handle or carry with haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
|Weight:||131 oz/ 3714 g|
|Capacity:||6102 cu in/100L|
|Materials:||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Dimensions:||27.5" x 16.5" x 14.5"|