Patagonia: Black Hole Snow Roller 190cm
Our Price: $329.00
|*[Blk Black] ||IMS#: 652865|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Blk Black]
Caption: Inside (Black)
Caption: Additional Gear Attached (Black)
Like a sausage factory, it’s better not to think too hard about the inner working of airport baggage handling. Best just to protect your gear with the Black Hole Snow Roller. Built to carry your skis and snowboard, this highly water-resistant and super-durable wheeled duffel bag has a clamshell-zipper design for quick access to your gear - swing open the lid, drop in your gear, zip it up and you’re on your way. Padded with dense foam, the side panels and bottom protect the bag’s contents and provide structure to withstand the impacts of zealous baggage handlers. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride across cobblestone streets or snowpacked roads. Carrying options include a top handle for rolling or side handles for carrying like a briefcase. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside (a Black Hole Duffel works nicely), and two internal mesh pockets keep small items, like files for your edges, organized and handy.
A highly water-resistant and super-durable wheeled snow duffle designed to carry your gear snowy places.
Beyond tough, the Black Hole line is built with bound seams, and a highly durable and highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric, with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
*Other items shown in images not included.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Roll with handle or carry with haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- Clam shell zippered exterior pocket provides easy access to the main compartment
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
|Weight:||130 oz/3685 g|
|Capacity:||7933 cu in/ 130L|
|Materials:||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Dimensions:||75 x 14 x 7 in|