Patagonia: Black Hole Pack 35L
Our Price: $149.00
|*Black -||IMS#: 592868|
|*Eclectic Orange - 1 SZ||IMS#: 707789|
|*Purple -||IMS#: 652869|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Eclectic Orange
Caption: Worn ( Feather Grey)
Caption: In Use (Feather Grey)
Caption: Back View (Feather Grey)
This utilitarian pack from Patagonia combines the fortitude of a climber’s haulbag with the everyday features necessary for the school and office commute. Featuring waterproof fabric and a water-resistant construction and zippers, the Black Hole Pack protects your gear from rain, rough handling, and miles of abuse. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, including a computer sleeve (that holds most 17-inch laptops or a hydration reservoir), two mesh pockets, an organizer for a phone and zip drives, and a key keeper to ensure that your gym key stays put. A lid pocket for the small stuff seals with a moisture-shedding, reverse-coil zipper; it has daisy chain lash points to secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A zippered front pocket holds quick-access items like your wallet, a boarding pass and an electronic tablet. For carrying comfort, the padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap, a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband to secure the load. Beyond tough, the Black Hole line is built with bound seams, and a highly durable and highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric, with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper, organizer panel; simple pocket holds most 17 in laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points on lid; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser cut Hypalon® lash points
- Padded shoulder straps with load lifters; sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads
- *Other items shown in images not included.
|Weight:||35 oz/ 992 g|
|Capacity:||2135 cu in/ 35L|
|Fabric:||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|