Patagonia: Black Hole Duffel 90L
Our Price: $139.00
|*Eclectic Orange - 1 SZ||IMS#: 707799|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Eclectic Orange
Caption: As Backpack (Glass Blue)
Caption: In Use (Glass Blue)
Caption: Carried (Glass Blue)
Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, Patagonia's 90L Black Hole Duffel will protect your gear from rain and rough handling. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include removable, padded and adjustable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end (that facilitate linking multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Beyond tough, the Black Hole line is built with bound seams, and a highly durable and highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric, with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps; two haul handles and four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
|Weight:||42 oz/ 1191 g|
|Capacity:||5492 cu in/ 90L|
|Dimensions:||28 x 13 x 13 in|
|Fabric:||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|