Patagonia: Black Hole Duffel 45L
Our Price: $99.00
|*Purple -||IMS#: 652875|
|*Wax Red -||IMS#: 652876|
|*Black -||IMS#: 592871|
|*Narwhal Grey - 1 SZ||IMS#: 631006|
|*Peppergrass Green - 1 SZ||IMS#: 631007|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Wax Red
Color: Narwhal Grey
Color: Peppergrass Green
Caption: In Use (Peppergrass Green)
Caption: Carried (Peppergrass Green)
Made from waterproof fabric with water-resistant construction and zippers, Patagonia's smallest Black Hole Duffel protects your gear from rain, rough handling, and miles of traveling abuse. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Beyond tough, the Black Hole line is built with bound seams, and a highly durable and highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric, with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
|Weight:||28 oz/ 794 g|
|Capacity:||2746 cu in/ 45L|
|Fabric:||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|