Native Eyewear: Bigfork
Our Price: $129.00 to $149.00
|[$129.00] - Asphalt/Gray||IMS#: 622185|
|[$149.00] - Iron/Blu Rflx||IMS#: 622186|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Perfect for outdoors enthusiasts of all stripes, Native's Bigfork sunglasses offer a unique interchangeable lens system that lets you switch lenses without having to put your fingers all over the lens. The N3 optical-quality, impact-resistant lenses block 100 percent of harmful UV light and eliminate glare for sharp, clear vision with increased contrast and depth perception. The Bigfork come with extra SportFlex lenses, zippered hard case, micorfiber soft case and a lens cleaning cloth. It offers an optimal fit for large to extra large profiles.
- N3 Polarized lenses feature infrared light reduction decreasing eye fatigue. N3 lenses have been precisely engineered to filter blue light, minimizing haze so you get greater clarity, color and contrast and are built to withstand serious impact.
- Co-injected Rhyno-Tuff Air frames now seemlessly incorporate our grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic while Cushional nose pads and temple boots keep your shades in place during athletic activity.
- Updated side vents are designed to keep the inside of your lenses fog free - all while fitting better than ever.
- Optimal fit for large to extra large profiles
- Comes with extra SportFlex lenses, zippered hard case, microfiber soft case, and lens cleaning cloth