Miscellaneous: Banff Film Festival
Our Price: $13.88 to $83.26
|[$23.13] - Friday & Saturday General Admission||IMS#: 558717|
|[$83.26] - Friday & Saturday VIP + Reception||IMS#: 558716|
|[$13.88] - Friday General Admission||IMS#: 219613|
|[$46.25] - Friday VIP + Reception||IMS#: 275998|
|[$13.88] - Saturday General Admission||IMS#: 85864|
|[$46.25] - Saturday VIP + Reception||IMS#: 296723|
- Item may qualify for free shipping.
The Banff Mountain Film Festival returns to Tucson for two unique shows, Friday, March 7, 2014 and Saturday, March 8, 2014. See great new films each night on outdoor adventure, mountain culture, and more. All web orders will be available for pick-up at the Fox Theatre Will Call two hours prior to showtime on the day of the show.
- Tickets purchased online will be available at the theater 2 hours prior to the show.
- VIP Tickets are assigned seats and include seating for two in the Love Seat area as well as a VIP reception in the lobby of the theatre on Friday at 5:30 PM or Saturday at 5:30pm sponsored by Summit Hut and Outdoor Research.
- Doors for General Admission open at 6:00pm on both Friday and Saturday.
- Showtimes: Friday, March 7, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Historic Fox Tucson Theatre, 17 W. Congress, Tucson, AZ 85701
- Downtown Parking is abundant. In addition to the many surface lots and street spaces (the festival starts after meter hours), the City of Tucson provides the following information about Downtown garages:
- City/State Garage 498 W. Congress Street Hourly Rates: $2.00 for first two hours, $1.00 per hour after, not to exceed $8.00.
- Main Library Garage 101 N. Stone Avenue Hourly Rates: $2.00 for first two hours, $1.00 per hour after, not to exceed $8.00
- Pennington Street Garage 110 E. Pennington Hourly Rates: $2.00 for first two hours, $1.00 per hour after, not to exceed $8.00. Friday night after 6pm - $5.00 pay on entry. Saturday 6am to 6pm $3.00 flat rate. Saturday night after 6pm - $5.00 pay on entry.