Our Price: $45.00
|*Black - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 473827|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Model Front (Larimar Blue)
Caption: Model Back (Larimar Blue)
Part courier bag, daypack, and carry-all, the teardrop shape of Patagonia's Atom provides the support of a daypack by positioning the load behind your shoulder. The single-strap design makes getting to the goods simple: Just spin it around front. The large zippered main pocket has zippered mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect valuables. Breathable, 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly, and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, a stow-away waistbelt keeps the pack close to your torso.
Patagonia’s proprietary Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge DWR have like-new water repellency after years of wear.
- Teardrop pack shape positions the load behind the shoulders
- Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around front
- Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
- Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles for lashing items to the exterior
|Weight:||10.9 oz/ 309 g|
|Capacity:||427 cu in/ 7 L|
|Fabric:||Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave|
|Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon|
|Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester|
|Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex|