Patagonia: Atacama Pack 28L
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's 28L Atacama Pack is a two-compartment wet/dry daypack, with mesh drainage/ventilation, that carries a wetsuit or surf trunks and exterior compression straps to hold a skateboard; holds most 17 inch laptops. Patagonia’s proprietary Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge DWR have like-new water repellency after years of wear.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 17 inch laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior pocket holds wet items (accommodates a wetsuit) and protects interior contents; adjustable webbing with buckles carries a skateboard or bulky clothing; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
|Weight:||28.5 oz/808 g|
|Capacity:||1709 cu in/ 28L|
|Fabric:||Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave|
|Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon|
|Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester|
|Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex|