Our Price: $89.00
|*Black - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 473812|
|*Fgt Forge Grey W/Turmeric Orange - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 630950|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 630951|
|*Tgn Teal Green - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 630952|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Fgt Forge Grey W/Turmeric Orange
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Color: Tgn Teal Green
Patagonia's 28L Atacama Pack is a two-compartment wet/dry daypack, with mesh drainage/ventilation, that carries a wetsuit or surf trunks and exterior compression straps to hold a skateboard; holds most 17? laptops.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 17? laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior pocket holds wet items (accommodates a wetsuit) and protects interior contents; adjustable webbing with buckles carries a skateboard or bulky clothing; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
|Weight:||807 g (1 lb 13 oz)|
|Capacity:||28L / 1709 in³|
|Fabric:||Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave|
|Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon|
|Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester|
|Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex|