Mountain Hardwear: Archer 2 Tent
Our Price: $350.00
|*314 Green Mountain||IMS#: 612352|
- May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Color: 314 Green Mountain
Caption: Floor plan
Caption: Side view
Caption: View without fly
Caption: View with fly
Quick and easy to pitch, the Archer is a 2-person backpacking tent with vertical sidewalls for generous interior volume, and a highly durable material set for nearly year-round warmth and protection. Two side doors for easy access and two dry entry vestibules keep the rain out and stow gear. Color coded poles and grommet tabs and reflective starter points make even late-night set up easy. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light™ footprint to shave pounds. Guaranteed watertight.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Canopy storage pockets
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Rectangular gear loft option
|Minimum Weight:||3 lbs 13 oz / 1.73 kg|
|Pitchlight Weight:||3 lb / 1.37 kg|
|Floor Area:||30 sq ft / 2.8 sq m|
|Canopy:||68D Polyester Ripstop DWR / 20D Nylon Knit Mesh|
|Fly material:||75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU|
|Floor Fabric:||70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU|
|Poles:||DAC Featherlight™ NSL|