Outdoor Research: Men's Alibi Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Ultra-rugged and fully featured, this soft shell Alibi Jacket from Outdoor Research is built for alpine climbing and ice climbing. A technical mix of fabrics provides wind and waterproof protection where exposure is greatest, high breathability where body heat builds, and stretch for unrestricted motion.
- Ventia Hybrid™ construction
- Water-resistant zippers
- Rugged, waterproof Ventia™ soft shell shoulders and hood
- Smooth tricot interior
- Water-resistant, breathable, and warm
- Fleece-backed soft shell front body
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking nylon/polyester stretch double weave under arms, sides, and back
- Two-piece hood: adjustable shell fits over helmet; zip-out inner polyester/spandex balaclava fits under helmet for next-to-skin warmth
- Hood rolls up when not in use
- TorsoFlo™ hem-to-pit zippers for optimal ventilation; can be worn poncho-style over hip belt
|Fabric:||100% Nylon with brushed tricot liner shoulders and hood; 100% Nylon with 100% fleece backer body and inside sleeve; 50%Nylon/43% Polyester/7% Spandex sides and lower back|
|Center Back length:||30 in|
|Weight:||23.9 oz/ 676 g|