Tech4o: Men's Accelerator - Carbon
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Tech4o Accelerator in Carbon is designed to take your outdoor fitness to whole other level. This cardio watch is easy to use, thanks to its Quick Start Menus which allow you to customize for time, date, height, weight, and age so you can accurately track your progress. While most pedometers work the same way, you can actually tune the sensors to your individual style so the count is more accurate. No foot pod needed, and no recharging! The future is here with Tech4o!
- Advanced accelerometer eliminates the need for foot pods or belt clip sensors
- Measures with 95% accuracy, bettering performance of pendulum-style pedometers
- The pedometer function offers a highly accurate step counter wtih adjustable sensitivity that allows users to tune the sensors to their own individual walking style.
- The Accelerator pedometer function can distinguish between running and walking, and can calculate your average speed, distance, caloric expenditure, and total exercise time
- Delayed step counter feature differentiates between ancillary movements and actual steps so you can get the msot accurate results be delaying calculation until it has registered 10 steps in a row to eliminate overly sensitive step counting
- The Personal Profile feature allows the user to customize his or her watch to their specific body type and walking/running style. No matter how fast or slow, tall or short, each user can personally enter their weight, average walking stride, and average running stride in order to ensure accurate results. Weight and stride lengths can be quickly and easily adjusted as conditioning improves.
- The powerful chronograph allows users to record exact results to within 1 / 100th of second for up to 50 laps and a total time of 24 hours.
- Countdown timer can be set for a period of time as a quick reminder or you can use it to monitor your running / walking pace and set speed goals
- For those who travel a lot, you can set and display an alternative time zone along with the current home time display so you never lose track of time, no matter where you are
- Daily alarm is a great way to set a daily reminder or wake up alarm
- Backlight helps you see your pace and time when it's dark out
- Low battery indicator lets you know when to put in a new battery so the watch doesn't fail mid-workout
|Water resistance:||150 ft (50 m)|