When conditions are warmer and you're fighting slush and sleet, the Patagonia Primo Jacket has your back. GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane and powder skirt keep the weather where it belongs, outside, while pit zips provide ventilation to manage your core temperature. The hood is adjustable and designed to work with your helmet so you can ride in safety and comfort.
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 10.6 oz
|Materials||3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave