Light, warm, and built with an articulated fit, the Primo Down Jacket features 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. 600-fill-power Traceable Down keeps you warm in the harshest elements, from frigid dawn patrol missions to stormy laps in the trees.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
|Weight||29.5 oz/ 836 g
|Fabric||Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 100% nylon ripstop.
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex.
|Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down