The icy temperatures at Jay Peak can send your motivation plummeting. Keep your inner fire stoked in the soft warmth and protection of the Primo Down. It is Patagonia's warmest and most sheltering insulated hard-shell jacket for riding in cold, ugly conditions. It combines a durable, 2-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric with an insulating layer of warm, 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) to keep your psych high as the temperature drops low. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish casts off water and saturated snow, and an internal nylon lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility; Patagonia's Touch Point System® embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for easy adjustability. Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® zippers on the center-front and chest pockets are burly tough and easy to use. Other features include ventilating pit zips; a removable, low-profile powder skirt; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and seven zippered pockets: two handwarmers, two chest (one includes a secure media pocket with cable routing), one on the forearm, one interior drop-in for gloves or goggles and one interior stash. With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System® embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose-down-filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
|Material||Shell: 2-layer, 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 100% nylon ripstop.
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex.
|Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
|Weight||836 g (29.5 oz)