Updated with a new, lighter weight fabric package and an emphasis on perfect pocket placement, the PowSlayer Jacket is the ultimate in wearable equipment. Built with innovative zero bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt with additional length and snap at the center-front stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
|Fabric||Shell: 3-layer, 3.72-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex
|Weight||643 g (22.7 oz)