Built for season long comfort, the M's Powder Bowl Pants are built with a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and articulated patterning for freedom of movement.
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
|Fabric||Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
| Lining (Seat and upper thighs): 100% brushed polyester mesh.
|Lining (Legs): 100% polyester mesh
|Weight||759 g (26.8 oz)