For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Pants are built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and an articulated fit for freedom of movement.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Materials||Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 100% brushed polyester mesh; (lower leg) 2.2-oz polyester taffeta.
|Weight||626 g (22.1 oz)