Patagonia's most versatile insulated jacket, the Powder Bowl, features a new progressive freeride design with an articulated fit and enhanced performance features throughout. Built with a durable, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; polyester mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Weight||30 oz (850 g)
|Fabric||Body: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% Polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Lining: Torso - 100% Brushed Polyester Mesh; Sleeves - 100% Polyester Mesh; Powder Skirt - 3.5-oz 91% Eco Polyester and 9% Spandex