WOW! A single wall tent with a vestibule for wet gear, room to cook, and space to sit out a storm! Exped's Polaris 2 Person Tent is super sturdy and freestanding thanks to a new pole design. Strength, aerodynamics and interior length for tall people make Polaris the perfect expedition tent!
- Single wall fabric of highly breathable and ultra-waterproof VentAir 3 layer PTFE laminate specific for tents. Vestiblule of lightweight and tear resistant ripstop nylon with a slicone coating.
- Fully freestanding: Full length ridge pole supports the structure and forms the vestibule. Of course, such easy setup also means simple teardown! And, for situations in which it is hard to stake out guylines, the poles can be braced together from the inside using the guylines.
- Fast setup: just slide 3 color-coded poles into their sleeves and tension the pockets; secure and plant 2-4 stakes. That’s it!
- Covered vestibule for gear and cooking.
- Ventilation and views on all 4 sides through door, rear window, and two offset tunnel vents.
- Easy handling, day or night: zippers have color coded, reflective, and glow-in-the-dark pulls that operate easily with just one hand.
- Reinforced guyline loops attach directly to the pole sleeves. Triple guyline flaps on the sides connect to the floor loop.
- Guylines of ultralight and static Dyneema with a tear force of 300lbs/ 140kg
- Taffeta nylon floor with fully taped seams and a water column rating of 14+ PSI (10,000mm).
- Adjustable guylines made of super strong, lightweight and reflective Dyneema cord are premounted in a stormproof V-configuration.
- Designed by experience: World class expeditionists like Erhard Lorétan, Jean Troillet, Stephan Siegrist, Sebastien Gay, plus numerous “regular” adventurers are godfathers to the Polaris.
|Weight||Minimum - 5.4 lb
|Packaged - 6.5 lb
|Area||Canopy - 30 sq ft
|Vestibule - 7.5 sq ft
|Packed Size||18 x 6 in