High-country all-arounders understand a simple truth: From spring through summer, anything goes. Rain, snow and sun, hike, ski and bike – for all but the day-end soak in the hot springs, Patagonia's Piolet Jacket protects, moves and breathes with a 2-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric that uses a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hanging lining gives terrific comfort, the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustment without opening the jacket.
- 2-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
- Made in China.
|Weight||1 lb 6.7 oz
|Material||Shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish