When summer falls, and fall rises, freezing rain and wet snow are on the horizon. Patagonia's updated Piolet Jacket remains unfazed. It protects, moves and breathes with a supple 2-layer polyester waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hanging liner is made of a brushed and wicking mesh in the body, with smooth-layering taffeta in the sleeves, and the improved drop-collar design on the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility. Finer details include minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps on the center-front zipper; extremely low-bulk, watertight, coated pit-zips; and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket). With low-profile contoured cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric shell and a wicking mesh liner create a supple, comfortable package
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead and have minimal pit zips for venting
- Chest pocket, handwarmer pockets and pit zips feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Shaped cuffs with self-fabric hook-and-loop Tapered Tab adjustment
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
|Material||Shell: 2-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 100% polyester warp-knit mesh and 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||527 g (18.6 oz)