The PhD® Snowboard Medium is for the rider looking for all over cushioning and ultimate warmth. These Merino socks breathe, manage moisture and temperature, and are naturally stink-free. Smartwool has placed ReliaWool™ Technology in high-density impact zones to extend wear and the 4 Degree™ Elite fit system to make sure your socks stay put. With medium full-cushioned foot and leg for warmth and impact protection.
- 4 Degree Elite fit system uses two eleastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically-placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg
|Materials||68% Merino Wool 30% Nylon 2% Elastane
|Height||14 in (Overall)