Hitting the slopes should not by synonymous with pain and blisters. The Smartwoold PhD Ski Light socks use WOW™ (Wool on Wool) Technology increase both durability and comfort so you can get more out of a pair of socks than you ever thought possible. Comfort, temperature regulation and moisture management, this is one serious ski sock!
- New 4-Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Light cushion points at the ball of the foot, heel and shin offer durability and padding from your boot to keep you comfortable
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial and keeps these socks from stinking up with use
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strengh
- 67% Merino wool, 32% Nylon and 1% Elastic blend together to manage moisture and regulate the temperature of your foot, keeping you cool and comfortable when you're pushing your limits but warm after you've kicked off your boots