Named for the small Northern California town where you can tuck away and rediscover yourself on the rugged Lost Coast. Patagonia's largest top-loading backpack, the Petrolia has a zippered-entry design for easy access to your gear and enough room inside to hold all the goods for a full day on the trail. A dedicated side-access laptop pocket, raised above the bottom of the pack to protect your electronics, allows you to keep your 15" or smaller machine inside the pack as you pass through security; it also doubles as a hydration pocket when you’re traversing open country.
- Body is made of strong, lightweight recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Cavernous main compartment; multiple zippered stash pockets and large stretch front pocket
- Dedicated side-access laptop pocket holds most 15" laptops and is raised off the ground to protect electronics; doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir pocket with tube port
- Air Flow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
|Fabric||Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
|Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
|Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester.
|Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||779 g (27.5 oz)