Softer than its mink and ermine counterparts yet just as coronation-worthy, the guilt-free Pelage is made from Patagonia's silkiest, most luxurious high-pile polyester fleece (40% recycled). With a satin-finish lining, the jacket has an asymmetrical full-length zipper with hidden snaps on the oversized placket. The doubled collar lies flat when open. Sleeves and hem are slightly belled. Discreet side-entry handwarmer pockets. Hip length.
- Soft and silky high-pile 100% polyester (40% recycled) fleece jacket lined with satin finish polyester
- Asymmetrical full-length zipper with hidden snaps on the oversized placket
- Broad collar lies flat when open
- Discreet side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Slightly bell-shaped long sleeves
- Hip length
|Material||Body: 12.4-oz 100% polyester (40% recycled) high-pile silky fleece.
|Lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave
|Weight||553 g (19.5 oz)