Fenix has released another game changer! How do you get 550 lumens from a flashlight only 3.7 inches in length? You engineer it to accept a 16340 rechargeable Li-Ion battery. The new powerful PD25 features a Cree XP-L LED, a tactical tail switch to accommodate momentary on, a metal side switch, and five output modes to include strobe. Next to the PD35, this is going to be the ultimate EDC light for all your activities.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours (provides up to 251% performance boost from the XP-G2 LED and is the first commercially available single-die LED to achieve breakthrough efficacy of up to 200 Lumens per watt at 350mA)
- Four Output Modes Plus Strobe
- Turbo: CR123A Battery: 400 Lumens - 1 hr. 10 min.; 16340 battery: 550 Lumens - 35 min.
- High: CR123A Battery: 150 Lumens -3 hr. 15 min.; 16340 battery: 150 Lumens - 2 hr. 25 min.
- Mid: CR123A Battery: 50 Lumens - 9 hr. 5 min.; 16340 battery: 50 Lumens - 7 hr. 10 min.
- Low: CR123A Battery: 5 Lumens - 100 hr.; 16340 battery: 5 Lumens - 53 hr.
- Strobe: CR123A Battery: 400 Lumens; 16340 battery: 550 Lumens
- Maximum distance: 427 feet/130 meters
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 waterproof rating. Waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Comes with:
- 1 - PD25 Flashlight
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Pocket Clip
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
|Length||3.7 in (93 mm)
|Diameter||0.8 in (21.5 mm)
|Weight||1.65 oz (47 grams)