National Geographic’s Trails Illustrated map of Paria Canyon in Arizona is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features Vermillion Cliffs National Monument, Paria Canyon-Vermillion Cliffs Wilderness, Jacob Lake and Lees Ferry Recreation Areas and portions of the Great Western Trails and Arizona. Hog Canyon OHV Trail System and Fredonia-Vermillion Cliffs Scenic Byway are also included. This uniquely detailed map highlights trail mileages, and clearly identifies 4wd roads.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips