Helen of Troy’s face may have launched a thousand ships, but the face of Fitz Roy has launched a myriad of destinies. The Painted Fitz Roy Cotton T-Shirt conjures the mountain’s mythical side, with standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton jersey and original art that’s screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seam prevents garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ sewing facility in California, using yarns that were imported.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- Patagonia Original Art
|Fabric||5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
|Weight||198 g (7 oz)