2014 Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour
- Produced by Mountain Culture at The Banff Centre and features award-winning films and audience favorites from approximately 300 films entered in the annual festival in Banff.
- Two Unique Nights of Films: Friday, March 7th, 2014 & Saturday, March 8th, 2014 - Doors open at 6:00pm and the show starts at 7:00pm both nights.
- VIP Love Seat Tickets (Admit 2) Available and include a VIP Reception in the Founders Lounge. VIP Reception begins at 5:30pm both nights.
- On the day of the show tickets are only available through the Fox Theatre.
- Proceeds from ticket sales support local outdoor and environmentally oriented non-profit organizations though Summit Hut's Banff Grants
It starts with 300 adrenaline-pumping thought provoking films on mountain sports, adventure travel, cultures and environments from around the world showcasing some of the finest mountain inspired adventures ever recorded. The top 50 of these films were honored on the silver screen at the 9 day long 35th annual Banff Mountain Film Festival in November. We at Summit Hut, with the help of Banff Mountain Film Festival representatives, have hand picked two unique evenings of two and a half hours worth of films tailored for a Southern Arizona audience to be shown at the Fox Theatre.
2014 Banff Mountain Film Festival Lineup (Subject To Change)
|Friday, March 7th|
|Split of a Second||Wingsuit Flying||8 minutes|
|Ready to Fly||Ski Jumping/Olympics||56 minutes|
|The Last Great Climb||Climbing||26 minutes|
|The Questions We Ask||Stand Up Paddling||3 minutes|
|Return to the Tepuis||Environment||9 minutes|
|Kayak Free Kayaking||Humor/Paddling||5 minutes|
|Saturday, March 8th|
|35||Climbing||5 minutes||Coarse Language|
|Poor Man's Heli||Paragliding/Skiing||6 minutes|
|Keeper of the Mountains||Climbing Culture||16 minutes|
|North of the Sun (Nordfor Sola)||Surf/Snow||46 minutes||Coarse Language|
|Into the Mind||Snow Sports||12 minutes||Coarse Language|
|Spice Girl||Climbing||24 minutes||Parental Guidance, Coarse Language|
|Sea of Rock||Biking||12 minutes|
|I Am Red||Environment||4 minutes|