MILD HEAT LEVEL
It doesn’t get any fresher than this! There's blended jalapenos, cilantro, garlic and more in this mix — just add to avocados and sour cream — makes approx. 16 oz. of luscious Guacamole Dip! Great with your favorite chips or as a garnish for any favorite Mexican style dishes!
- Directions: Add contents to 2 mashed and seeded avocados, 1 cup sour cream and 1 teaspoon lime or lemon juice. Mix and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Serving Suggestions: Add contents to 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup real mayonnaise. Mix and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/17 packet (1g) Servings Per Container: about 17 Amount Per Serving Calories 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Sodium 60mg 3% Total Carbohydrate <1g 0% Protein 0g Vitamin C 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Ingredients: Ground Jalapenos, Cilantro, Salt, Onion, Garlic, and Tomato Flakes.
- Allergen Information: This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy or wheat. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
- Yield and Storage: Makes about two cups of prepared dip. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.