MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
Watch out! This dip is addicting! One package makes 16 oz. of delicious dip when added to sour cream and a little mayonnaise. Versatile, too! Use the Fiesta Dip to add some Southwestern zip to your favorite recipe…mix any leftover dip with prepared pasta, cooked chicken or shrimp and serve…a fabulous pasta dish, Fiesta style!
- Directions: Add contents to 1 1/2 cups of sour cream and 1/2 cup real mayonnaise. Mix and let set refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Serving Suggestions: For salsa, add package of Fiesta Dip to 32 oz of tomatoes and mix in blender. Add prepared dip to cooked fettuccini for a creamy Southwest pasta dish.
- Ingredients: Onion, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Spices, Sugar.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/17 packet (1.5g) Servings Per Container: about 17 Amount Per Serving Calories 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Sodium 125mg 5% Total Carbohydrate <1g 0% Protein 0g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Allergen Information: This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy or wheat. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
- Yield and Storage: Makes about two cups of prepared dip. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.