MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
Just add 1 1/2 cups sour cream and 1/2 cup mayonnaise to one package of mix to make 2 cups of this delicious dip. Create a gourmet style salad dressing by combining 3 Tbs of mix, 1 cup buttermilk and 1 cup mayonnaise – wow! Can also be used as a seasoning to add a special “kick” to casseroles or other dishes.
- Directions: Add contents to 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup real mayonnaise. Mix and let set refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Yield and Storage: Makes about two cups of prepared dip. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.
- Serving Suggestions: Salad Dressing: Mix 3 tablespoons dry mix to 1 cup buttermilk and 1 cup mayonnaise.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/17 packet (1g) Servings Per Container: about 17 Amount Per Serving Calories 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Sodium 45mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Protein 0g Vitamin C 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Ingredients: Ground Jalapenos, Cilantro, Salt, Onion, Garlic, Lime Powder.
- Allergen Information: This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy or wheat. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.