Stunning rocky headlands and perfect beaches, lush rainforests, sun-sharpened deserts and the muted beauty of the bush - taking to the trail in Australia offers a kaleidoscope of colors, terrains and adventures for walkers of all levels.
- Foreward by Australian adventurer Jon Muir.
- Experienced authors detail 60 of the best walks around the country.
- Two-color contour maps for all featured walks.
- Essential accommodation and transport information.
- Color section on Australian walking environments.
- Expert advice on equipment, health and environmentally responsible walking.
|Authors||Lonely Planet, Ian Connellan, Andrew Bain, Lyn Daly
|Dimensions||7.8 x 5.2 x 0.8 in