With a design exclusively to accommodate the female body, the Pace 5 will comfortably carry what you need for runs lasting 2 to 4 hours. Optimized for 5 liters of fuel and gear and with strategically placed pockets, you'll be able to get what you need, when you need it.
- Fluid Mechanics™ design
- Hydrapak® Shape-Shift reservoir with internal baffle for reduced jostling and easy fill slider
- On-the-move internal reservoir compression
- Trekking pole storage pocket
- Accessory pockets and gel flask holster
- Internal silicone security pocket that is sweat/water proof
- Stretch mesh external pocket with easy pull grab tab
- Reflective graphics
- Additional zippered front pocket for supplemental gear
- *Fluid Mechanics™: A design philosophy focused on a runner's primary trail needs. Fuel and gear are a necessity, but can't be a hindrance to freedom of movement. The shape of the packs allow a runner to carry essentials while maintaining a natural stride and unencumbered arm swing. With the WraptorTM technology, we have stabilized the load so it is not a distraction - the packs sit soundly with no bounce. The design also takes into account the difference between men and women by adapting to the distinct hip angles and chest lines. Fluid MechanicsTM is a system of gear that solves all of a runner's needs and translates to technology that does not get in your way.
|Volume||XS/S: 275 in³ / 4.5 L
|S/M: 305 in³ / 5 L
|Weight||XS/S: 11 oz / 305 g
|S/M: 11 oz / 315 g