The Orion 2 Person Tent from Exped offers maximum space as a tunnel tent in a fully freestanding design! Double doors and large vestibules add comfort, storage space, and great ventilation. Orion is the perfect expedition grade shelter proven in the most challenging conditions.
- Easy setup with premounted canopy, continuous and color coded pole sleeves, and easy adjust tension pole pockets.
- Easy handling, day or night: zippers have color coded, reflective, and glow-in-the-dark pulls that open and close with one hand.
- Both inner doors are large enough to allow two people to sit side by side.
- Seamless bathtub floor with taped corner seams guarantees waterproof performance. Fabric resists a water column rating of 14+ PSI (10,000mm).
- Ventilation hoods protect both doors.
- Canopy can be used alone, simply by detaching its ring and toggle system. Re-attaches easily, too.
- Functional layout: Two large vestibules and entrances offer storage spaces that are accessed easily, even from within a sleeping bag. The canopy height is generous enough to sit out days of foul weather.
- Footprint sold separately
|Weight||Packaged - 8.2 lb
|Minimum - 7.1 lb
|LightPackers (fly, poles and footprint) - 5.5 lb
|UltraLight Packers - (fly and poles) - 4.7 lb
|Area||Floor - 2p sq ft
|Vestibule - 25 sq ft
|Packed Size||16 x 6 in