For fleet-footed outdoor adventures, light is always right when it comes to cooking pots. The new, lightweight Terra Xpress Pot with a non-stick coating won’t load you down, but its large capacity means you can cook enough to stoke your fires for tomorrow’s peak-bagging scramble. Butterfly handles fold down snugly against the pot to eliminate the jigsaw puzzle in repacking, but promise stability when handling your hot meal. You can watch the pasta simmering (if you dare) with its handy see-through lid, and then drain off water with the built-in strainer too. Also included is a cute little BOB sponge for practical, scratch-free cleanup.
- A lightweight, non-stick pot for backpacking adventures
- Heat exchange ring for even, efficient cooking
- Includes see-through lid with strainer
- Includes BOB sponge for scratch-free cleanup
- Butterfly handles for easy packability
|Included||1 Lid/Strainer, BOB Sponge
|Dimensions||4 x 8 in