Coverage includes Cache and Wasatch national forests, Wellsville Mountain Wilderness, Ogden, Brigham City, Antelope Island State Park, and Bountiful. Pineview Reservoir with its many recreation points of intertest is also part of the map coverage. The trails in the Wasatch Range from Brigham City in the north to Bountiful in the south are all clearly shown. The recreation opportunities within the Monte Cristo Range are also a primary feature of this map. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips