When rocks, sage and dirt are calling, answer in the Women’s Nine Trails Skirt. The soft, airy 91% polyester/9% spandex fabric blend of this running skirt won’t snag and stretches with you, and a mid-thigh length with drop-tail gives coverage without restricting range of motion. The odor-resistant knit of the boy-short liner stays put, yet is highly breathable; at the waist, the wide fabric waistband has an external drawcord for custom fit. Two rear hip pockets let you carry gels or keys.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Breathable 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex plain-weave blend
- Skirt fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flattering knit waistband with external tying drawcord
- Center-back envelope pocket and drop-in gel pockets at hips
- Single-layer skirt with side splits at hem provide good coverage and full range of motion
- Stretch boy-short liner with a shaped leg for chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Length from waist to hem (size M) is 11"; reflective logo on left hem
|Fabric||Main: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey
|Liner: 5-oz 80% polyester/20% spandex knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
|Weight||130 g (4.6 oz)