When rocks, sage and dirt are calling, answer in the Nine Trails Skirt. The soft, airy 91% polyester/9% spandex fabric blend of this running skirt won’t snag as it stretches alongside you, and a mid-thigh length with updated styling gives coverage without restricting range of motion. The odor-resistant knit of the boy-short liner stays put, yet is highly breathable and the wide fabric waistband has an external drawcord for custom fit. Updated pocketing: a back-right zipper pocket and a left leg drop-in liner pocket. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Breathable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain-weave blend. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Skirt fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flattering knit waistband with external tying drawcord
- Back-right zipper pocket and left leg drop-in pocket on liner
- Single-layer skirt with side scoops at hem provides good coverage and full range of motion
- Stretch boy-short liner with a shaped leg for chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Length from waist to hem (size S) is 12"; reflective logo on left hem
|Fabric||Main: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey.
|Liner: 5-oz 80% polyester/20% spandex knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Weight||141 g (5 oz)