Patagonia's versatile, pared-down, tough yet breathable Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight blend of 75-denier (91% all-recycled) polyester/9% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. To keep you dry and eliminate chafing, the crotch gusset, side panels and rear pocket use a lightweight Air Flow mesh fabric. The built-in liner is still soft, but now uses a more breathable and wicking open-knit 100% polyester stripe mesh. There is an envelope pocket on each side hip and a center-back zippered pocket.
- Made of durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric, with breathable Air Flow mesh side-of-thigh panels
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Envelope pockets on hips; rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logos on front and back
- Made in Vietnam.
|Materials||Body: 91% All-recycled Polyester / 9% Spandex
|Gusset, panels, and rear pocket: 100% Polyester air flow mesh
|Waistband: 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex
|Liner: 100% Polyester striped mesh