Overscheduling—whether workday tasks or racing goals—can leave your running inspiration in the dust. When it’s time to reset the psyche, pull on the Women’s Nine Trails Shorts and run through a new corner of the map. Made from ultralight 91% polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric, these running shorts move with you around every bend. A wide, flat-knit waistband secures with an external drawcord for a comfortably secure fit. The 1" side scoops and 4" inseam enhance range of motion. A single pocket, along the back-right yoke, secures with a zipper and has an elastic key loop. On the inside a polyester crepe mesh, brief-style liner that wicks, cools and has Polygiene® permanent odor control for long lasting moisture management and comfort. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% microdenier polyester crepe built-in liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Flat-knit waistband with external drawcord for secure fit
- Right-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1" side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
|Fabric||Main: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex.
|Liner: 3.8-oz microdenier 100% polyester mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Weight||110 g (3.9 oz)