When your daily ritual revolves around getting outside and covering ground, our time-honored Nine Trails Shorts won’t let you down. These versatile, fully featured, tough yet breathable running shorts now use a supportive and wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) for additional chafe protection, complementing the main body’s hearty yet lightweight blend of 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. All three pockets (two front, one back right) close with zippers, and a drawcord at the waist fine-tunes the fit. Inseam is 8", with 2" side notches. Reflective heat-transfer logo on front. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket
- Reflective logo on front
|Inseam||8 in (2 in side notch)
|Fabric||Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex.
|Liner: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign®
|Weight||218 g (7.7 oz)