Overscheduling - whether workaday tasks or racing goals - can leave your running inspiration in the dust. When it's time to reset the psyche, pull on the Women's Nine Trails Shorts and run through a new corner of the map. Made from ultralight 91% polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric, these running shorts move with you around every bend. A wide, flat knit waistband secures with an external drawcord for a comfortably secure fit. The split side seams allow free range of motion. One center-back envelope pocket stores keys and cash, while two rear hip pockets stow nutrition. Under all: a polyester crepe, brief-style liner that wicks, cools and has Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Durable 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend, with completely breathable 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe mesh built-in liner, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Flat-knit waistband with external drawcord for secure fit
- Two front zippered pockets; center-back overlapping envelope pocket
- Split side seams improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
|Fabric||Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Gusset, panels and rear pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh
|Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex
|Liner: 3.8-oz microdenier 100% polyester crepe mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Weight||147 g (5.2 oz)